Trip Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Sights: Memphis, Saqqara, Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Salah el Din Citadel, The High Dam, Philae Temple, Botanical Garden
Trip Type: Private Guided Tour
Starting From: Cairo - Return from: Cairo
Trip Route: Cairo - Aswan - Cairo
Trip Price: start from € 195
Discover the Nubian customs & traditions in celebrating their weddings! join our Nubian program for honeymooner and enjoy a real nubian celebration in Egypt.
|Day 1:||Arrive Egypt Champion Tours representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport. Then you will be transferred to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.|
|Day 2:||Pyramids Tour After breakfast, check out from your hotel in Cairo, then move to enjoy a trip to the Step Pyramid at Sakkara. Head to Memphis; the ancient Capital of Egypt. Then onto Giza train station taking sleeper train to Aswan.|
|Day 3:||Aswan Sights You will be met at Aswan railway station and transferred to your hotel for check in. In the afternoon, have a sightseeing tour to the High Dam, the Philae Temple and Botanical Garden. Sail around Elephantine Island by Felucca. Overnight in Aswan.|
|Day 4:||Nubian Village / Nubian Zaffa Transfer by felucca to the Nubian village to discover the simplicity of Nubian people. The bride and bridegroom will be met by the coordinator to arrange everything for a fascinating Nubian celebration. Before sunset and upon arrival, the bride and bridegroom are going to join the welcome Nubian Zaffa (procession that will resemble Nubian wedding party) enjoy Nubian music. Back to hotel and overnight in Aswan.|
|Day 5:||Back to Cairo After breakfast, check out from your hotel in Aswan, then have a free day in Aswan. In the evening you will be transferred to Aswan railway station for departure to Cairo. Dinner & overnight in train board.|
|Day 6:||Egyptian Museum / Salah el Din Citadel You will be met at Giza railway station then transferred to see the Egyptian Museum where you can see the splendid collection of Tutankhamun alongside many other fascinating pharaonic artifacts. Then proceed to visit the Islamic Salah El Din Citadel and the Mosque of Mohamed Ali. In the evening enjoy dinner cruise on the River Nile with belly dancer, western music and folklore show. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.|
|Day 7:||Final Departure Transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.|
• Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
• All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Accommodation in Cairo at Movenpick Pyramids Hotel, 5 star deluxe hotel for 02 nights.
• Breakfast at Movenpick Pyramids Hotel.
• Accommodation in Aswan at Movenpick Aswan Hotel, 5 star hotel for 02 nights.
• Accommodation on sleeper train for 2 nights based on half board.
• Dinner cruise on The River Nile in Cairo.
• All sightseeing tours (Private Tours).
• English Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places.
• All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
• Lunch during tours in Cairo and Aswan.
• Nubian celebration arranged for you in Aswan.
• Portage when neede.
• Free Mobile phone during your stay (charged) about (30 min Local calls or 2 min. International Calls)
• All taxes & service charge.
• International Flight.
• Egypt entry visa, for non restricted nationalities you can buy it upon arrival before passport control. Visa Cost = 11 Euro per person adult or child.
• Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary
• Meals except where indicated
• Drinks and any personal expenses
• Tipping Kitty
1- Enjoy a free Travel Insurance, $20,000 worth, through Chartis Insurance Company in association with Champion Tours Egypt ( Upon request) 2- Prices are quoted in Euro and based on a double occupancy. Also, prices are valid till 30/04/2012 except during Christmas, New Year’s Eve & Easter Feasts. Moreover, rates could be changed without prior notice, shall the government increase taxes.
3- You must have a valid passport to enter Egypt. (You must have at least 06 months of validity beyond your scheduled return date)
Prices & Dates