Trip Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Sights: Egyptian Museum, Memphis, Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Qaitbay Citadel
Trip Type: Private Guided Tour
Starting From: Cairo - Return from: Cairo
Trip Route: Cairo - Alexandria - Cairo
Trip Price: USA $
Have you ever dreamed of having a fabulous honeymoon on the Pharaonic style? Champion Tours offers you an outstanding honeymoon pharaonic celebration. You will wear the costumes of a pharaoh and your bride will be your queen in the original pharonic ceremony.
|Day 1:||Arrive Egypt Champion Tours representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport. Then you will be transferred to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.|
|Day 2:||Pyramids Tour After breakfast, enjoy an excursion to the Step Pyramid at Sakkara. Head to Memphis, the first Capital in Egypt. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.|
|Day 3:||Pharaonic Village Pay a visit to the pharaonic village where you will be indulged in the life of the ancient Egyptians. The bride and bridegroom will be met by the coordinator to arrange everything for the pharaonic celebration. Then you will be transferred by luxurious coach before sunset. Upon arrival you are going to join the welcome Zaffa then the pharaonic celebration at the pharaonic village (procession that will resemble an Arabian / Egyptian wedding party). Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.|
|Day 4:||Alexandria Sightseeing After brakfast, check out from your hotel in Cairo, then move to have a fascinating tour to Alexandria visiting Qaitbay Citadel, built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot of Alexandria's ancient lighthouse. Move around the grand Montazah Palace, which combines Turkish and Florentine architectural styles. Move on to the new and much acclaimed Alexandria Library. Also visit the Roman cemetery cut out of the rock, the Catacomb. Overnight in Alexandria.|
|Day 5:||Back Cairo After breakfast, check out from your hotel, then back to Cairo. Check in at hotel and overnight in Cairo.|
|Day 6:||Final Departure Transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.|
• Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
• All transfers to / from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Accommodation in Cairo for 4 nights at Movenpick Pyramids Resort, 5 star hotel.
• Accommodation in Alexandria for 1 night at Sheraton Montazah Hotel, 5 star hotel.
• Breakfast at hotel in Cairo & Alexandria.
• All sightseeing tours (Private Tours).
• English Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places.
• Lunch during tours in Cairo & Alexandria.
• Portage when needed.
• Arranged Pharaonic Zaffa (Celebration) at Pharaonic Village for 2 hours.
• Free Mobile phone during your stay, charged for about (30 min. Local calls or 2 min. International Calls).
• All service charges and taxes.
• International Flight.
• Egypt entry visa, for non restricted nationalities you can buy it upon arrival before passport control. Visa Cost = 11 Euro per person adult or child.
• Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Meals except where indicated.
• Drinks and any personal expenses.
• Tipping Kitty.
1- Enjoy a free Travel Insurance, $20,000 worth, through Chartis Insurance Company in association with Champion Tours Egypt ( Upon request)
2- Prices are quoted in Euro and based on a double occupancy. Also, prices are valid till 30/04/2012 except during Christmas, New Year’s Eve & Easter Feasts. Moreover; rates could be changed without prior notice, shall the government increase taxes.
3- You must have a valid passport to enter Egypt. (You must have at least 06 months of validity beyond your scheduled return date)
Prices & Dates