Ashdod Port Israel
Full Day tour from Ashdod port to Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- 07:00 am. We set out from Ashdod Port and drive to Jerusalem.
- We start our day tour with a panoramic view from The Mount of Olives a good place for an introduction to the city and its history.
- Then we visit the holy sites of the three monotheistic religions, represented in Jerusalem: We start with the walking to the Wailing Wall, which represents the last remnants of the Jewish Temple, destroyed by the Romans.
- Usually you can see the various types of Jews who come to worship at this holy place. If open to visitors, we ascend to the Temple Mount, where we can look at the famous Dome of the Rock. Then we continue through the Arab Market ("Suq") to the "Via Dolorosa", Jesus' "Way of Suffering", which leads us to The Church of the Holy Sepulcure, where according to the Christian tradition Jesus was crucified and buried.
- After lunch, we Drive to Bethlehem, the Birth town of Jesus Christ. Here we visit the Church of the Nativity, including the Grotto of the Manger. This church is the oldest church in the world, which was never destroyed till this very day.
Important remark: This visit can be canceled without prior notice due to security regulations or other reasons which are not under our control. Responsibility in the Palestinian-controlled areas is solely on our Palestinian colleagues. We continue driving back to Ashdod Port.
Rate is $ 140 Per Person (Minimum 6 Persons)
• Transfers in 20 seater bus
• Full day with English speaking licensed Israeli guide
• Entrance fees to all the sightseeings mentioned.
• Personal expenses and tips.