Trip Duration: 1 Day
Sights: Memphis, Saqqara, Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Coptic Area
Trip Type: Private Guided Tour
Starting From: Cairo - Return from: Cairo
Trip Route: Cairo - Cairo
Trip Price: 65 USA $
Enjoy open buffet breakfast in your hotel.
- Start your day tour With Your personal Egyptologist Tour Guide to Tahrir Square which witness one of the most greatest people revolution against oppression and autocracy to start new era of freedom in modern Egypt.
- Move to Egyptian museum and enter the gate of history. Inside there are treasures from ancient Egypt, including priceless artifacts taken from different royal tombs. The most amazing attraction is Tutankhamun hall where charming treasure from the tomb of the boy king are exhibited, including the famous gold mask. Another absolute fascination you'll experience in the Royal Mummy Room containing mummies of the most powerful Pharaohs in Egypt dating back to New King Dom. Over 250,000 overwhelming artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tut Ankh Amen.
- Lunch included. (Vegetarian if needed).
- Then proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din.
- Head to Old Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church where the holy family sort refuge and " Brn Ezzra " one of the oldest synagogues in Cairo.
- Suggest : Optional Cairo By Night Dinner Cruise With Show Of Tanwora.
- Back to your hotel.
- Free Time .
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- All Entrance Fees.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Transport by Private air-conditioned Minivan.
- Any Personal Extra (Gratuities, Food and drinks , Phone Call, etc).
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Per Person In Case Of 2 Persons.