Trip Duration: 1 Day
Sights: Memphis, Saqqara, Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum
Trip Type: Private Guided Tour
Starting From: Cairo - Return from: Cairo
Trip Route: Cairo - Cairo
Trip Price: 75 USA $
- Pick Up From Your Hotel Around 08:00 A.M.
- Start Your Tour With Your personal Egyptologist Tour Guide, Enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to The Pyramids Of Chephren.
- Lunch included. (Vegetarian if needed).
- Continue to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
- Back to your hotel and Overnight.
- Meals: (Lunch).
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance to Giza.
- Entrance to Egyptian Museum.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Transport by Private air condition minivan.
- Any Personal Extra (Gratuities, Food and drinks , Phone Call, etc).
- Per Person In Case Of 2 Persons