Trip Duration: 10 Days / 09 Nights
Sights: Saqqara, Pyramids of Giza, Cheops, Chephren, Mycerinus & the Great Sphinx home of the 7th wonder of the world, the Great Pyramid, Citadel, Valley of the kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the colossi of Memnon and Temple of Luxor.
Trip Type: Private Guided Tour
Starting From: Cairo - Return From: Cairo
Trip Route: Cairo - Aswan - Luxor - Cairo - Amman - Petra
Trip Price: USA $
Our Program Is Flexible To Accommodate Changes.
Great Offer For An Unforgettable Holiday. EGYPT, If you can dream it, We can do it
Day 1 :
- After Noon Arrive Cairo International Airport,
- Our Representative Will Be At Cairo Airport Holding Sign (Your Name) So Please Take Care.
- Staff will Assisting through the Passport Control formalities, Luggage Identification & Portage.
- Overnight. (Cairo 01)
- No Meals.
Day 2: Day Tour. All entrance fees included in this day.
Enjoy a buffet breakfast then With friendly expert Personal English Speaking Guide who is also an Egyptologist; Visit the Egyptian Antiquity Museum featuring King Tut's treasures.
- Located in Tahrir Square, in the heart of Cairo, the Egyptian Museum houses the world's greatest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts. Here you will find most of the treasures discovered in the tombs of Pharaohs, including the gold funerary mask of the boy king Tutankhamen, and a large collection of mummies. (Antiquities Museum Mummies Hall$ 30 Extra)
- Lunch Included. (Vegetarian if Needed)
Visit the Pyramids of Giza, Cheops, Chephren, Mycerinus & the Great Sphinx home of the 7th wonder of the world, the Great Pyramid.
- Short safari in the Desert (Include) Possibility for Camel Riding At Pyramids Area.
Visiting the Papyrus Institute, http://www.meritbazar.com/
- Where you will see a great collection of this art and you will know how the papyrus is produced.
- Free Time For Shopping.
- Back to Your Hotel.
At. 18.00 PM. The Famous Sound And Light Laser Show . Option.
A spectacular laser and sound and light show that brings back the majesty of the mighty Pharaohs in an unforgettable spectacle. The performance is held in a number of languages.
- Back To Your Hotel.
- Overnight. (Cairo 02)
- Meals ( Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 3: Day Tour All entrance fees included in this day.
- Visit Memphis, With Personal English Speaking Guide who is also an Egyptologist , Capital of the Ancient Kingdom, one of ancient Egypt's most important cities. Most of its splendors have been destroyed, but the Alabaster Sphinx built in the 19th dynasty still remains, as does a beautifully carved statue of Ramses II.
- Then on to Saqqara with its famous stepped pyramid.
- THE STEP PYRAMID AT SAQQARA
- The first monumental stone building in history. Built by King Zoser of the 3rd Dynasty in 2816 BC, it is 34 km, out of Cairo.
- The area of Saqqara lies 27 km, to the west of Cairo. There you find a wealth of Pharaonic treasures: the Pyramids of Unas and Userkaf, the Mastabas of Mereruka, Ti and Ptah Hotep. Also the famous Serapeum (the tomb of the Sacred Bull Apis). The ancient Pharaonic capital of Egypt, Memphis founded by King Menes the uniter of the Upper and Lower Egyptian Kingdoms and first king of the First Dynasty, is also located in this area. It was built in 3500 BC, and there you can see the alabaster sphinx and the statue of Ramses ll.
- Lunch Include. (Vegetarian if Needed).
Visit Old Cairo with its famous Churches and Synagogue plus the Citadel of Salah el Din, bane of the crusaders, and the Alabaster Mosque.
CITADEL - The Citadel of Saladin is located on a hill overlooking Cairo. Within the walls of the Citadel is the Mohammed Ali mosque, also known as the Alabaster mosque. Your visit to the Citadel will include the opportunity to go inside the Mohammed Ali mosque and it is therefore important that you dress appropriately.
THE HANGING CHURCH
Built at the close of the 4th Century and beginning of the 5th.Century. So called because it was built on the south tower of the Babylon Castle, headquarters of the Byzantine army in Misr al Qadima (Old Cairo). It is built in the Basilica Style.
ABY SERGA CHURCH
- Dates back to the beginning of the 5th Century and built in the Basilica Style..
- It is built over the Cave that gave sanctuary to the Holy Family and is considered a Holy Place for Supplicants.
BEN EZRA SYNAGOGUE
- This Synagogue in Old Cairo is set between the oldest of Coptic Churches and Islamic Architectural Mosques, A Symbol of the meeting point of the three Religions. The style in which this Synagogue is built is a Combination of Jewish, Christian and Islamic Architectural Styles.
- Free Time For Shopping.
Day 4: Nile Cruise Day 01. Aswan Visits. All entrance fees included in this day.
- Our Representative Will Be At Aswan Railway Station Holding Sign (Your Name) So Please Take Care.
- Private Transfer to Your 5 Star Nile Cruise. - Aswan / Luxor 1ST DAY ASWAN:
- Meals: ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 5: Nile Cruise Day 02 Kom Ombo / Edfu All entrance fees included in this day.
- Meals ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 6: Nile Cruise Day 03 Esna Lock. Luxor All entrance fees included in this day.
- Meals ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) (B, L, D)
Day 7: Nile Cruise 4.4 TH. DAY LUXOR All entrance fees included in this day. :
- Disembarkation after breakfast. Cross to the west bank . visit the Necropolis of Thebes , Valley of the kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the colossi of Memnon.
- Meals ( Breakfast)
- N.B. The Nile Cruises have the right to change the schedule, program and sailing hours for reasons beyond our control, such as water level, opening of bridges, long queues of boats at locks, .......etc. during the Cruise.
- Free Time At Luxor. Option Hantoor (Carriage) Rides
Day Use In 3 Stars Hotels Till The Train Time ( If Needed) Extra $ 25 Per Person)
- East Bank (Karnak & Luxor Temples., Optional Tour. US$ 50 Per Person
- Luxor Museum & Mummification Museum, Optional Tour. US$ 40 Per Person
- At 20.00 PM. Transfer To Luxor Station. First Class Double Cabin, Sleeping Train -10 Hours) Luxor - Giza.
- Dinner on Train.
- Meals ( Breakfast, Dinner) (B,D)
Day 8 Free Day. Cairo / Petra:
- Breakfast on Train.
- Arrive Cairo (Giza Station) about 06.30 AM.
- Meet and assist by our representative Holding Sign (Your Name) So Please Take Care.
- Egypt Air Flight To Amman. Price Not Include.
- Meet & Assist at QAI Airport by our helpful guide who shall provide full assistance through immigration & customs. Transfer to hotel in Petra for overnight. Marriott Petra Hotel – Petra 5*****
Day 9: Full day visit Petra & overnight (B):
After Breakfast, proceed the visit to the red rose rock city, the city of the Nabateans, the lost city carve all in the mountains, go through the Siq (canyon) which is a natural crack in the rocks the Nabateans developed it into their structure elements, walking through the 1.2km canyon and enjoying the beautiful carvings of statues, idols and niches on the way to the treasury, Treasury will appears to you behind the corner that has been standing there for over than 2000 years, after treasury starting from a point close to the theatre, the bath to the high place of sacrifice.
The High Place itself has been carved flat, and drainage channels have been cut into the rock to allow the blood of sacrificial animals to drain away.
After that going down along the facades street to the roman theatre, royal tombs, the roman colonnaded street, afterward we go back to hotel for overnight. Marriott Petra Hotel – Petra 5*****
Day 10: Exploring Petra monument – QAI Airport for departure (B):
- Continuo exploring lost city Petra by visiting Urn tomb, Qasr al-bent and then the archaeological museum. After that climbing to Monastery -called because it appears to have been used as such during the Byzantine Christian period.
- Later transfer to QAI Airport for departure with our assistance through the customs and immigration procedures.
- Back To Your Home.
· 02 Pax---------- Rent car with 04 Seats.
· Marriott Petra Hotel – Petra 5***** http://www.petramarriott.com
- Traveling by Air-conditioned Brand-new Car with English speaking Driver.
- Meet & Assist upon arrival & departure.
- All Transfers and excursions mentioned in itinerary.
- All entrances fees for mentioned sites above.
- Horse Back riding in Petra.
- Accommodation at 5***** hotel on BB basis.
- English Speaking local Guide in Petra.
- Rates above is per person sharing a double room.
- Entry Visa to Jordan.
- Int’l Tickets.
- Lunch & Dinner Meals.
- Departure Tax.
- All Tips & Private Expenses
- Other services not mentioned under "Including"
- rates are inclusive of prevailing service charge and sales tax, any increase in the service charge & the sales tax will apply on your rates.
END OF SERVICE.
5Star Hotels: - Pyramids Area
If your flight is cancelled due to unfavorable weather conditions a full refund will be given
Children Policy :
Up till 3 years totally free on parents room: from 3 - Till Less Than 12 years Old. 50% discount on adults rates sharing parents rooms.
- 12 Years = Adult.
- Extra Bed $ 12 Per Night.
GRATUITIES. The Customary Tip for your escort and Driver is not included in the tour package. If you wish, such appreciation for service should be extended on a voluntary, individual basis. A suggested guideline for gratuity to each is $5.00 per person, per day.
- But For The Guide (Guides Hold Masters Degrees In Egyptology) It Will Be Minimum $ 15 Per Day.