Trip Duration: 13 Days/ 12 nights Including a 4 Days / 3 Nights Luxurious 5* Nile Cruise.
Sights: Memphis, Saqqara,Pyramids of Giza, Cheops, Chephren, Mycerinus & The Great Sphinx,THE Hanging Church,Aby Serga Church and more..........
Trip Type: Private Guided Tour
Starting From: Cairo - Return From: St. Catherine.
Trip Route: Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, Sharm El Shiekh, St. Catherine
Our Program Is Flexible To Accommodate Changes.
Great Offer For An Unforgettable Holiday. EGYPT, If you can dream it, We can do it.
Day 1 Monday:
- Arrive Cairo International Airport,
- Our Representative Will Be At Cairo Airport Holding Sign (Name) So Please Take Care.
- Staff will Assisting through the Passport Control formalities, Luggage Identification & Portage.
Day 02 Tuesday : Day Tour. All entrance fees included in this day.
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast.
- Visit Memphis, With friendly expert Personal English Speaking Guide who is also an Egyptologist , Capital of the Ancient Kingdom, one of ancient Egypt's most important cities. Most of its splendors have been destroyed, but the Alabaster Sphinx built in the 19th dynasty still remains, as does a beautifully carved statue of Ramses II.
- Then on to Saqqara with its famous stepped pyramid.
- THE STEP PYRAMID AT SAQQARA
- The first monumental stone building in history. Built by King Zoser of the 3rd Dynasty in 2816 BC, it is 34 km, out of Cairo.
The area of Saqqara lies 27 km, to the west of Cairo. There you find a wealth of Pharaonic treasures: the Pyramids of Unas and Userkaf, the Mastabas of Mereruka, Ti and Ptah Hotep. Also the famous Serapeum (the tomb of the Sacred Bull Apis). The ancient Pharaonic capital of Egypt, Memphis founded by King Menes the uniter of the Upper and Lower Egyptian Kingdoms and first king of the First Dynasty, is also located in this area. It was built in 3500 BC, and there you can see the alabaster sphinx and the statue of Ramses ll.
Lunch Include. (Vegetarian if Needed)
Visit the Pyramids of Giza, Cheops, Chephren, Mycerinus & The Great Sphinx home of the 7th wonder of the world, the Great Pyramid.
Short safari in the Desert (Include) Possibility for Camel Riding At Pyramids Area.
Free Time .
Back to Your 5* Hotel.
- Option At. 18.30 PM. The Famous( Sound And Light Laser Show ) Including Tickets & Guiding & 2 Transfers
- A spectacular laser and sound and light show that brings back the majesty of the mighty Pharaohs in an unforgettable spectacle. The performance is held in a number of languages.
- Back To Your 5* Hotel (Depend On Your Reservation Time)
- Overnight. (Cairo 02) (Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 3 Wednesday : Day Tour. All entrance fees included in this day.
- Visit the Egyptian Antiquity Museum featuring King Tut's treasures With friendly expert Personal English Speaking Guide who is also an Egyptologist.
- Located in Tahrir Square, in the heart of Cairo, the Egyptian Museum houses the world's greatest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts. Here you will find most of the treasures discovered in the tombs of Pharaohs, including the gold funerary mask of the boy king Tutankhamen, and a large collection of mummies. (Antiquities Museum Mummies Hall$ 35 Extra).
- Lunch Include. (Vegetarian if Needed).
- Visit Old Cairo with its famous Churches and Synagogue plus the Citadel of Salah el Din, bane of the crusaders, and the Alabaster Mosque.
THE HANGING CHURCH:
Built at the close of the 4th Century and beginning of the 5th.Century. So called because it was built on the south tower of the Babylon Castle, headquarters of the Byzantine army in Misr al Qadima (Old Cairo). It is built in the Basilica Style.
ABY SERGA CHURCH:
Dates back to the beginning of the 5th Century and built in the Basilica Style..
It is built over the Cave that gave sanctuary to the Holy Family and is considered a Holy Place for Supplicants.
BEN EZRA SYNAGOGUE:
This Synagogue in Old Cairo is set between the oldest of Coptic Churches and Islamic Architectural Mosques, A Symbol of the meeting point of the three Religions. The style in which this Synagogue is built is a Combination of Jewish, Christian and Islamic Architectural Styles.
- The Citadel of Salah El-din is located on a hill overlooking Cairo. Within the walls of the Citadel is the Mohammed Ali mosque, also known as the Alabaster mosque. Your visit to the Citadel will include the opportunity to go inside the Mohammed Ali mosque and it is therefore important that you dress appropriately.
- Free Time For Shopping.
- The Khan El-Khalili Bazaar.
- Back To Your 5* Hotel.
- Option At. 19.00 PM Cairo By Night Program. (Option) Including Tickets & Guiding & 2 Transfers .
- Dinner at one of the best floating Nile boat 5 Stars Restaurants Cruise, where you will have Open Buffet during 2 hours. While having your Nile trip you will enjoy traditional Arabic Music and Show of Belly Dancers.
- I Just Want To Clear That You Do Not Have To Be Dressed In Formal Or Fancy Stuff For The Dinner On Board, Just Normal Or Casual Wear Will Be Fine, You Will Be On Board For Vacation So Just Do And Wear What Would Make You Enjoy It The Most..
- Have A Great Time There,
- Back To Your Hotel.(Depend On Your Reservation Time)
- Overnight. (Cairo 03) (Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 4 Thursday: Aswan. Option Abu Simbel Tour
- Private Transfer To Cairo Airport. Start Your Trip To Upper Egypt.
- Flight Cairo / Aswan
- Arrival to Aswan Airport.
- Meet and assist by our representative Holding Sign (Name) So Please Take Care.
- Option Before joining your cruise , why not take advantage of our optional tour to Abu Simbel Temple excursion From Aswan Nefertari Temple, Ramses II Temple.
- The magnificent setting of the temples of Ramses II and Queen Nefertari, relocated here after the construction of the High dam.
- Option Tour To Abu Simbel From Aswan. 300 KM. Including Tickets & Guiding & 2 Transfers).
- Your 5* Hotel ( Isis Island) With Nile View (Depend On Your Reservation Time)
- Overnight. ( Aswan 01) (Breakfast)
Day 5 Friday : Nile Cruise DAY 01 ASWAN: All entrance fees included in this day.
- Private Transfer to Your 5 Star Nile Cruise. (Depending On Your Reservation Time)
- Aswan / Luxor 1ST DAY ASWAN: http://www.pnccruises.com/
- Itinerary 4 Days / 3 Nights Aswan / Luxor .
1ST DAY ASWAN :
A.M. Embarkation before lunch .
P.M. Visit the High Dam & the unfinished Obelisk. Overnight at Aswan .
Day 6 Saturday : 2ND DAY ASWAN / KOM OMBO / EDFU :
A.M. Visit the temple of Philae.
- P.M. Sailing To Kom Ombo ,visit the temple shared by two Gods Sobek and Haroeris , sailing to Edfu.
- Overnight at Edfu .
Day 7 Sunday: 3rd day EDFU / ESNA / LUXOR :
A.M. Visit the temple of Hours , sailing to Esna .
P.M. Sailing to Luxor , upon arrival time in Luxor, visit Luxor temple .
- Overnight at Luxor.
DAY 8 Monday : 4TH DAY LUXOR :
- Hot Air Balloon Option Please Book In Advance.
- Disembarkation after breakfast. Cross to the west bank . visit the Necropolis of Thebes , Valley of the kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the colossi of Memnon.
- Option Hike into the Valley of the Kings.
- Option Free Time At Luxor. Hantoor (Carriage) Rides
- Option The Famous Sound And Light Laser Show At Luxor. Including Tickets & Guiding & 2 Transfers.
- The Nile Cruises have the right to change the schedule, program and sailing hours for reasons beyond our control, such as water level, opening of bridges, long queues of boats at locks, …….etc during the Cruise.
Day 9 Tuesday: Luxor / Sharm
- Option East Bank (Karnak & Luxor Temples. Optional Tour.
- Option Luxor Museum & Mummification Museum, Optional Tour.
- At 15.30 Private Transfer To Luxor Airport. Flight To Sharm Depart 17.55 Flight No. 255 (Depend On Your Reservation Time)
- Arrival to SHARM Airport.
- Our Representative Will Be At Sharm Airport Holding Sign (Your Name) So Please Take Care.
- Private Transfer To Your 5* Hotel . (Depend On Your Reservation Time)
- Overnight. (Sharm 01)
Day 10 Wednesday : (Sharm 02) OPTION St. Catherine.
- Breakfast. Check-out from Your Hotel.
- AT NIGHT Transfer to St Catherine by Air-conditioned Mini Bus.
- Arrival St. Catherine.
- Your Personal Bedwein Guide Will Be With You For Any Request
- Day 12 Friday :(Sharm 04).
- Day 13 Saturday:(Sharm/ Cairo).
Sharm El Sheikh, International, terminal 1 Egypt Air MS128
Cairo, Egypt - Cairo International, termina.
- Staff will transfer you to the airport, assist with exit formalities and checking in for your international departure.
- END OF SERVICE.
- 5 Star Hotels.
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle relating to the tour program starting with arrival to Cairo.
- Hotels (Based on Double Occupancy). (Depend On Your Reservation Time).(Accommodation on twin share basis)
- Flight Tickets Cairo / Aswan - Luxor / Sharm
- 5 Star Nile Cruise. Outside Nile View Cabin, Private bath (Accommodation on twin share basis).(Depend On Your Reservation Time).
- Meals as outlined by B for Breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner.
Fees for visiting Antiquity Sites and Museums.
- Services of a English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, Or Chinese Speaking Licensed Guide Who Is Also An Egyptologist.
- Taxes. No Hidden Cost.
Egypt Entry Visa Airport Services ($18).Per person to be paid & issued at Cairo Airport ( Do not applies to some Nationalities )
Any personal expenses such as Tips, Entry visa, Phone calls, Laundry, Bar bills.
- Any items not specifically covered in the included items.
- Cairo By Night Program. Including Tickets & Guiding& 2 Transfers.
- The Famous Sound And Light Laser Show At The Pyramids. Including Tickets & Guiding & 2 Transfers.
- Tour To Abu Simbel From Aswan. 300 KM. Including Tickets & Guiding & 2 Transfers).
- Day Tour To Alexandria. 220 KM. By Van 2.30 Hours Including Lunch & Tickets & Guiding & 2 Transfers.
What to Wear
Egypt is a conservative country and visitors should respect this attitude. No topless or nude bathing is permitted. On the practical side, leave your synthetics at home as they will prove to be too hot in summer and not warm enough in winter - bring materials that breathe. It is advisable to wear cotton in summer as the heat can be like a furnace. In winter wear layers that can be taken off during the heat of the day and put back on for cool evenings.
Wear loose and flowing garments, which are not only modest, but practical in a hot climate.
Have you ever wondered why the Bedouin wear layers of flowing robes?
Why they cover their heads and the back of their necks? Centuries of living in desert climates have taught them that
loose garments keep one cooler and layered garments allow wind to enter and circulate, creating a natural ventilation system. Protecting the head and neck from loss of moisture prevents heat stroke.
- Bring comfortable shoes. You will be doing a lot of walking and temple floors are far from even. In summer, wear a hat to protect yourself from the heat of the Egyptian sun.